Monday 20 February 2012

iPhone Fisheye lens

A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a new iPhone case. I was massively tempted by the Pantone
colour ones, or a beautiful Iconemesis arty one. But then I had a quick look at iwoot and impulse bought one that came with a Fisheye lens!

Admittedly, one of it's main selling points was the price, as it was quite a few pounds cheaper than any other I looked at. That's reflected in the quality of the case - it doesn't seem as 'protective' as some I've had before,
the screen is quite exposed at the case doesn't come up over the edges.

But who cares, because I've got a FISHEYE LENS. It can be easily unscrewed and kept in a little pouch for safety. Because iwoot have pretty terrible delivery times, the Lens came way later than I expected it to. I haven't had time to take any proper pictures with it yet, but here's one of a friend's cats chilling I snapped during Sunday lunch:



It doesn't work with the iPhone flash, which is a bit of a shame. Still, I'm pretty happy for an impulse purchase. I'll update this with some nicer photos once I get round to taking them!

No comments: