Monday 20 October 2014

All the pretty things: Oh My Clumsy Heart


Oh My Clumsy Heart is an independent online jewellery shop that first caught my eye when someone posted the Bertha (above) on instagram.

I bought the Baby Bertha and absolutely love it. It 'jazzes up' the most boring of outfits, and you know when you're talking about 'jazzing up' you're on to a good thing.

The rest of the collection is a mixture of similar quartz necklaces in different colours and effects, and elegant geometric designs. I tend to steer clear of the latter, as I think they've got a bit overdone and in all the high street shops. But the ones here are lovely, and having seen them at the Crafty Fox market recently, I can vouch that they're done to a very high quality.

OMCH also offers a subscription box, which is a lovely idea for a (generous!) gift. Called Little Gems, you can buy a one, three or six month subscription, giving you a 20% discount on RRP. I'd also recommend signing up to the mailing list, as you get a discount and exclusive sale options. My challenge is not going on and buying everything.

No comments: